05 May 2008

share ideas on fed, bioreg, BR, etc.

Thanks Vicky for your kind and generous comments.

Vicky and I have never met in person. It was just yesterday that I learned she is BikolFilipino. Our paths crossed when I responded to my alma mater's call for journal articles (was it in 20005?). Vicky was editor then of that homecoming project. My piece,I was informed, graced the cover page.

In one of our email exchanges, she mentioned her choice for federalism, but didn't include reasons for that partiality. Perhaps it was merely a reflex to Portia's letter that picked against federalism as one of those things the Pilipinas national government is "forcing" on Filipinos.

Anyway, Bikol Republika (BR) site will have brief urulay or conversations on federalism, bioregionalism, or other political systems that you come up with - sometime this end of May. Bikol Republika will be a proper place to deal with this subject. So please don't hesitate to share your thoughts or ideas at URULAY.

Mabalos!

No comments: